Mezzanine Mark

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Spot the Error

I came across the following paragraph today. See if you can spot the error. Not sure it takes a Newtonian physicist to have realized this one and corrected it.


Every piece of residential real estate can benefit from this photographic tool. A virtual tour offers a seller the opportunity to showcase the setting of his or her home. In essence, a virtual tour creates a global open house 48 hours a day seven days per week. You or your broker can show your home without having to put a key in the door.

2 Comments:

  • Got it! I think they mean "48 hours a day, 14 days a week."

    This isn't from the good people at DR Horton, is it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM  

  • Hey...I'm all for 48 hour days. Particularly Saturdays and Sundays.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home