yeah it's really annoying. I even turned on Blogger's word verification service which requires people to type in a specific word before the ocmment posts. Figured that might stop it...i guess it's not comprehensive.
thanks for telling me michy. I had forogtten temporarily turning off the word verification feature, which explains why the spam commenter was able to get through. i've turned it back on again. Thanks sista!
oh yeah..and my day was great cause i ended up having a really enjoyable evening out.
3 Comments:
the spammers seem to have found you...
hahahaha
xoxoxox
C
By
Anonymous, at 1:57 PM
yeah it's really annoying. I even turned on Blogger's word verification service which requires people to type in a specific word before the ocmment posts. Figured that might stop it...i guess it's not comprehensive.
By
Mark, at 3:04 PM
thanks for telling me michy. I had forogtten temporarily turning off the word verification feature, which explains why the spam commenter was able to get through. i've turned it back on again. Thanks sista!
oh yeah..and my day was great cause i ended up having a really enjoyable evening out.
By
Mark, at 5:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home