The Redwalls Sampler
So The Red Walls totally kick ass and they're younger than me. I heard them play a radio show a few months ago and was thinking 'Damn who the hell are these guys?" Their song "Thank You" is so Beatlesque it's borderline larceny....but that's a good thing.
They sound like Lennon..and Dylan..and Bowie...mixed together. I'm checking them out at Gypsy Tea Room this Thursday night with concert buddy Paulio. And I'm actually psched to see if they are as good live as they sound. Those of you who know the fantastic, yet ephemeral band Cotton Mather, there is some Robert Harrison in there too.
Here them for free here
They sound like Lennon..and Dylan..and Bowie...mixed together. I'm checking them out at Gypsy Tea Room this Thursday night with concert buddy Paulio. And I'm actually psched to see if they are as good live as they sound. Those of you who know the fantastic, yet ephemeral band Cotton Mather, there is some Robert Harrison in there too.
Here them for free here

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home