GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH...CARL LEWIS
This is hands down the WEIRDEST and FUNNIEST thing I have found on the internet in a LONG LONG TIME. I'm not sure what the legendary USA Olympian Carl Lewis was going for here in this music video....but you just have to click on the link above and check it out. The bit with the old lady 2/3 of the way through is just plain WACKO! This is a must see my dear readers.

2 Comments:
As far as 80's celebrity vanity projects go, that one rivals Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time". As for the cross-generational, interracial sexscapade in the sauna, isn't Carl Lewis...you know...G-A-..?
By
Anonymous, at 10:55 AM
Isn't it greatness? I wasn't aware of Lewis' sexual preference before this. But based on the video, your assumption seems pretty safe....or is it well known and I just had no idea? Either way, the video is just ridiculous....made me spew milk out of my nose.
By
Mark, at 11:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home