Rest in Peace Trevor
From The Sunday Edition of the Dallas Morning News
Trevor Eric Stokol died "living his dream" with camera in hand near Mt. Everest Base Camp in Nepal. Tenacious and resilient, strong physically, emotionally and in truth, he lived an impassioned and full life. Trevor was a graduate of RMA and Emory University and was about to start medical school, no doubt to serve the disadvantaged. He lived his 25 years with gusto, knew no stranger and died at peace with himself and the world around him. He will be sorely missed by his parents, sister Jodi and all those who knew and loved him. May our Trevels rest in peace. A memorial service/tribute to Trevor's life will be held Wednesday August 17th at 7:00 pm at Chabad of Dallas. Contributions may be directed to Chabad of Dallas or the Trevor Stokol Fund.
Trevor Eric Stokol died "living his dream" with camera in hand near Mt. Everest Base Camp in Nepal. Tenacious and resilient, strong physically, emotionally and in truth, he lived an impassioned and full life. Trevor was a graduate of RMA and Emory University and was about to start medical school, no doubt to serve the disadvantaged. He lived his 25 years with gusto, knew no stranger and died at peace with himself and the world around him. He will be sorely missed by his parents, sister Jodi and all those who knew and loved him. May our Trevels rest in peace. A memorial service/tribute to Trevor's life will be held Wednesday August 17th at 7:00 pm at Chabad of Dallas. Contributions may be directed to Chabad of Dallas or the Trevor Stokol Fund.

3 Comments:
I am sorry for your loss and for the loss to Trevor's family.
I first heard of Trevor and his journeys via your website about 3 months ago. I was in New Jersey on business with not much else to do other than surf the internet at night. I enjoyed reading new entries from his journal, and checking his site became a ritual every night while I was on road. It is a strange feling geeting to know someone so well and never meeting them.
He will be missed, even by stangers, although I feel strongly that Trevor knew no strangers.
I think I will read his journal again.
By
Anonymous, at 2:04 AM
JB,
Thank you so much for posting. I had no idea you were a regular reader. The memorial last night was beautiful, and its clear that so many friends and family have such wonderful memories of him. Trevor's father even mentioned an email hge received from somebody similar to yourself, who stu,bled across Trevor's journal, read it religiously, and then after reading about all of Trevor's incredible experiences, decided to quit his desk job, pick up everything, and bought a one way ticket to to Thailand to explore!
If you don't mind, with your approval, I will pass your comments on to Trevor's family. The outpouring of grief and of wonderful anecdotes such as yours have REALLY gone a long way to helping the family how much an impact Trevor had in his 25 years.
It's wonderful to hear from you, and I hope that things are going well for you.
By
Mark, at 10:57 AM
Mark,
I would be honored
By
Anonymous, at 12:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home