Mezzanine Mark

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Few New Blogger Friends to Note...

This is a good time to introduce you to a couple of new bloggers on the ol' blogroll...conveniently located to the right of the screen.

First, in a triumphant return to blogging, is Jared Earles a.k.a. Blogger Jared, a good bloke I've known since freshman year in high school where we bonded over our mutual admiration for Randall Cunningham. Jared is about to embark on an adventure to LA to find his muse and pursue some enlightenment in the form of creative writing. As a regular reader, you will be able to follow his search for creativity perfected.

Next, in his first attempt at blogging is David Loewy, a.k.a. Blogger David, a guy whom I first met in my Constitutional Law class at UT-Austin (he was the other guy in the class of 500 who actually had an opinion). From there we learned of our shared love of music and sang in an a capella singing troupe at UT-Austin. David became known as one of the best playwrites in the Austin community for his work writing plays for the UT plan 2 theatrical group The Broccoli Project. Since graduating he has been involved in the theater scene in New York. Please welcome him to the blogger community with open arms.

Finally there is Sistra V, a.k.a. Blogger Vanessa, whose last name I will enigmaticaly withhold my dear readership because hey....people dig mystery. I know Vanessa through my bro and my sis, and I can say that she is a lovely chica. Sucks that she has to live in Houston....but she has many other fine qualities. Please give a warm welcome to Blogger Vanessa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home