This Guy is My Hero!
This is not a joke. This guy REALLY DID this. He spent a crap load of money to put up a picture of himself on billboards across South Carolina to get himself a date. Picutre and comments included. This one is a must see.....oh yeah..and he's really dorky looking. But he's got guts..... check it out

3 Comments:
The billboard should read, "Seeking: relationship, eyebrows".
By
Anonymous, at 10:56 AM
I don't know if hero is the epithet I would give to this guy...
By
Anonymous, at 2:48 PM
Joel, you comment made me spit tea over the place especially when I went back and had a look at the gus picture. that dude has no eyebrows.
As for the hero moniker....i was being sarcastic....dude does have guts though. Hey Matt did you get my phone message last night?
By
Mark, at 3:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home